Countermeasures against COVID-19 at Fujita Health University Hospital
- Following the national guideline, our hospital does not conduct PCR tests on asymptomatic people only to confirm whether they are positive or negative for COVID-19. If you are a close contact of a COVID-19 case, please consult with your nearest hospitals like a family doctor, or call the Returnee/ Contact Consultation Center (an external link).
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection, we require all visitors to wear a mask when entering the hospital.
◆Requests regarding Infection Prevention Measures
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection, we would appreciate your understanding and cooperation on the following:
1. The Wearing of a Mask, and Visiting with a Small Number of Carers when Needed
2. Body Temperature Measurement before Visiting the Hospital
3. Fever Screening and Physical Condition Questionnaire before Entering the Hospital
COVID-19 suspected patients will be asked about their condition by a doctor at the Fever Outpatient Clinic so that they can get advice on their desired consultation.
for Inpatients and their Visitors
Due to widespread COVID-19, visitation to all inpatients has not been allowed since March 9th, 2020 for the prevention of hospital-acquired infection. An exception, however, may allow visitation when it is required for medical reasons.