Postal Code 470-1192
1-98 Dengakugakubo, Kutsukake-cho, Toyoake, Aichi
0562-93-2111 (Main Number)
Download Access Map
• When Coming by Toll Roads
- Approximately 10 minutes from Narumi IC, or approximately 15 minutes from Arimatsu IC, via Nagoya Daini Kanjo Expressway
- Approximately 15 minutes from Toyoake IC, Isewangan Expressway (exit coming from the direction of Tokyo)
Where It’s Easy to Take a Wrong Turn
- When coming from Narumi IC / Tokushige area, please proceed to the left at the Hiratebashi Higashi intersection (the corner where FamilyMart is located).
• Parking Lots
Please use Parking Lots No. 1 and 2 (parking garage), or Parking Lot No. 3 (surface lot). * A free shuttle bus runs from Parking Lot No. 3 to the entrance of the hospital.
For outpatients and inpatients Free 30-minute parking
• One-time fee of 100 yen on the day of outpatient visit
• One-time fee of 100 yen on the day of admittance or discharge from the hospital
* Please have the discount applied at the Outpatient Billing Counter or the Admittance / Discharge Billing Counter.
* Please do not keep your car parked during your hospital stay,
If you park your car, the following charges will be incurred.
Carers / Visitors • Free 30-minute parking, plus 100 yen every 60 minutes afterwards
• Up to 500 yen per day on the day of the visit
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
On Sundays, public holidays and on racing days at Chukyo Racecourse, a maximum of 1,000 yen/day will be charged.
- Day of the visit: If the date changes (after midnight), you will be charged for the 2nd day.
- Please note that we are not responsible for accidents in the parking lot.
Free Shuttle Bus
The shuttle bus runs between Parking Lot No. 3 and the entrance of the hospital, free of charge.
[Hours of Operation] 7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. (Monday to Saturday)
The bus runs at intervals of approximately 20 minutes, but please note that the times may change depending on the traffic.
* The bus will not run on hospital holidays.
* The bus is free of charge.
* The bus can accommodate wheelchairs.
The nearest station is Zengo Station on the Meitetsu Nagoya Main Line, and the Tokushige Station on the Nagoya Municipal Subway Sakura-dori Line.
From Meitetsu Zengo Station
From Meitetsu Bus Stop No. 1, take a bus bound for Fujita Health University Hospital, or Akaike Station (via Fujita Health University Hospital / Tokushige Subway Station).
* Please make sure not to take buses bound for Chokushidai, or for Akaike Station (via Yufukuji Temple).
From Stations on the Nagoya Municipal Subway
- 16 minutes from Tokushige Station on the Sakura-dori Line by Nagoya Municipal Bus Tokushige 13 Line, or Meitetsu Bus
- 26 minutes from Naruko-Kita Station on the Sakura-dori Line by Nagoya Municipal Bus Naruko 16 Line
- 33 minutes from Hara Station on the Tsurumai Line by Nagoya Municipal Bus Tokushige 13 Line
- 38 minutes from Akaike Station on the Tsurumai Line by Meitetsu Bus
Click here to look up the Nagoya Municipal Bus timetable
From JR Odaka Station
Approximately 40 minutes by Nagoya Municipal Bus Green Shuttle
* This is a minimally served route with only one bus running per hour. Please check the departure times.
From Lalaport Aichi Togo
Please take the bus (bound for Fujita Health University Hospital) from the LaLaport Aichi Togo bus stop.
→［Togo / Fujita Health University Bus ］