How Your Follow-Up Visit Will Go
1.Arrival / ReceptionClick here if you are a returning patient and have a referral letter, or if you are a new patient.(First–Time Patients Guide)
Returning Patients Who Have an Appointment
If you have a test scheduled before your medical consultation, it may take some time for the test results to come out, so please come in before your appointed time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
For returning patients, please use self check-in machines.
Monday to Saturday, 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Returning Patients Who Do Not Have an Appointment
Monday to Saturday, 7:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
For returning patients, please use self chick-in machines.
What to Bring
- Outpatient Cashier [No. 32]
- Outpatient Cashier Counter / Automated Payment Machines
Information Regarding the Outpatient Clinic Appointment Change Center
As a rule, changes in appointment times will be allowed only under inexorable circumstances, such as a worsening of the symptoms.
If you wish to change the time of your appointment due to unavoidable reasons, please contact the Outpatient Clinic Appointment Change Center.
Appointments Eligible for Change
Changing the date of the returning visit
Changing the appointment for tests scheduled to be done on the same day as the medical consultation
In the following cases, the center cannot process any changes in appointment times.
(1) If the appointment date has passed
(2) If the change is not permitted on doctor’s orders
(3) If the change in appointment times result in tests results not being ready, or medications running out
(4) Tests with fixed reservation times
Also, please be sure to read through the “Note” below before contacting us.
How to Change
Please have your appointment slip in hand, and call us by phone to request a change in appointment times. If you wish to change, please contact us by the day before the appointment date.
Please note: Should you wish to come to the hospital to change your appointment, please come to the outpatient services of the department you are being seen in.
Reception Hours and Contact Information
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
Telephone (direct): 0562-93-9790
Since the time frame for appointments is limited, we may not be able to accommodate requests regarding specific appointment dates and times.
Even if you have multiple visits scheduled on the same day, only the appointments that are eligible for change will be changed.
If you cancel your appointment, you will not be able to make a new appointment. Please note that you will be seeing the doctor without an appointment next time.
In addition, if you see the doctor without an appointment, the doctor may decide to designate your visit as a “first visit,” and you may be required to bear the elective medical care fee.
At our hospital, the following will be considered “first visits.”
Returning Patients Guide
Health Insurance Cards and Various Types of Medical Certificates
- At our hospital, we will check your health insurance card or medical certificate at the time of your first visit and once a month thereafter.
- Please present your health insurance card or medical certificate to the Reception Desk for Patient(s) with Referral [No. 30] or the Outpatient Desk [No. 31] before your medical consultation.
- If we cannot confirm the validity of your health insurance card, you may be required to pay the full amount at your own expense.
- In case you are being seen because of a traffic accident or a work-related injury, automobile liability insurance or occupational injury insurance may apply. Please consult the Reception Desk for Patient(s) with Referral [No. 30] or the Outpatient Desk [No. 31] before your medical consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions